Welcome to Holt High School Athletic Registration
1. To add your student click the Register link on family account.
2. Add a physical date after you register your student. If you don't know the exact date, put what you think it is. We will adjust and upload if it has already been turned into school (WMS or HHS)
3. Your student isn't registered until you hit the Submit button on last page.
1. All athletes are required to complete the on-line Athletic Registration for each sport they wish to play. This will be done one season at a time.
Fall Activity: CC- B&G, Football, G Golf, B Soccer, G Softball, B Swim, G Tennis and G Volleyball.
Winter (Basketball B&G, G Swim, Wrestling B&G)
Session Open- Deadline is Feb 24, 2020
Spring (Baseball, B Golf, G Soccer, B Tennis,and Track B & G)
Reminder: All physicals must be submitted on the MSHSAA(be sure to use the Missouri forms- if you google it) pre-participation physical forms. These are available on the Holt Athletic Webpage or mshsaa.org.
THE DEADLINE CUT OFF FOR REGISTERING FOR SPRING
2019-2020 SEASON WILL CLOSE FEBRUARY 24, 2020.
2. Get a physical exam. Take the proper forms with you. No other forms will be accepted. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHYSICALS FAXED FROM THE DOCTORS OFFICE.It is required before beginning any sport to have a valid Physical on file in Activities Office. Your Physical Exam and History Form may be uploaded to your family athletic registration account. If you do not have access to upload the form to your account you may bring those to the Activities Office in person and they will be added to your family account. When this is completed you will have access anytime by signing into your account. Please keep a copy for your records. They will only be accepted until Feb 24th.
A valid physical will now be good for 24 months and must be completely filled out and signed by a doctor. Please make sure all information, dates and signatures are filled in. If there is any missing information the forms will not be accepted and will delay your final clearance for the first day of sports.
3. Complete an Impact Test with the trainer. These are good for 2 school years. Ideally they will take them in Freshman and Junior year. Some exceptions to that could be: if you didn't do any athletics your freshman year and you tested as a 10th grader, you moved here and are a new student, or if you tested as an 8th grader, you would then test 10th and 12th grade years. If unsure please contact our office.
4. Be sure to complete all required information. Student isn't registered until you hit the submit button.
5. Final step will be a clearance email we will send to you and the coach. This will happen after your student registration has been looked over for all accurate information, physical has been verified, impact test has been completed, eligibility has been confirmed and fines have been checked and cleared.
Register your family below. This works best with Google Chrome as your internet browser.
Click the icon below to begin
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Fawn Rutherford – Athletic Director Administrative Assistant
Phone Number: 636-327-3876 x 26239