Welcome to Holt High School Athletic Registration
PLEASE DO NOT ADD A DUPLICATE ACCOUNT FOR YOUR FAMILY, THIS IS MEANT TO BE ONE ACCOUNT FOR FAMILY THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL.
- To add your student click the Register link on family account.
- Add a physical date after you register your student. May turn in physical, email to office or upload to account.
- Your student isn't registered until you hit the Submit button on last page.
will be added when information is available:
Summer begins June 7th,
Activities dead period is June 12-June 20th, 2021. This is Cheer Dance and Band
Athletic dead period is July 3rd- July 11th, 2021.
First day of Fall Sports is August 9, 2021.
- All athletes are required to complete the on-line Athletic Registration for each sport they wish to play. This will be done one season at a time.
- Fall Activity: CC- B&G, Football, G Golf, B Soccer, G Softball, B Swim, G Tennis and G Volleyball- Registration will open July 1, 2021. Deadline for registering for any fall sports you wish to tryout for is August 4, 2021. All physicals and Impact tests need to be completed by this date and on file with Activities. Clearance emails will be sent throughout the July 1- August 4 time frame, once all requirements are met. Grades will be checked to make sure at least 3.0 credits were earned in the Spring Semester of 20-21 school year, plus summer school session (only 1.0 credit may be earned during summer school session for the fall/winter eligibility). Registration will be checked for completion including medical history, medical insurance, submission, physicals and Impact testing up to date. All FINES MUST BE PAID before the athletic clearance will be given. Emails will be sent with any problems- no physical, no impact test, no insurance, student fines.
- Please be aware if registration is not summitted we are unaware your child is wanting to tryout. Once you complete the registration you should receive an email from Rschooltoday that this has been submitted.
- Winter (Basketball B&G, G Swim, Wrestling B&G)
- Spring (Baseball, B Golf, G Soccer, B Tennis,and Track B & G)
Reminder: All physicals must be submitted on the MSHSAA(be sure to use the Missouri forms- if you google it) pre-participation physical forms. These are available on the Holt Athletic Webpage or mshsaa.org.
THE DEADLINE CUT OFF FOR REGISTERING FOR FALL 2021-2022 SEASON WILL CLOSE ON AUGUST 4, 2021.
- Get a physical exam. Take the proper form with you. No other form will be accepted. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHYSICALS FAXED FROM THE DOCTORS OFFICE. It is required before beginning any sport to have a valid Physical on file in Activities Office. Your Physical Exam and History Form may be uploaded (PDF document only) to your family athletic registration account. If you do not have access to upload the form to your account you may bring those to the Activities Office in person and they will be added to your family account. When this is completed you will have access anytime by signing into your account. Please keep a copy for your records. They will only be accepted until AUGUST 4, 2021.
A valid physical will now be good for 24 months (unless indicated by the Doctor on form) and must be completely filled out and signed by a doctor.
- Student must have earned at least 3 units of credit the previous semester of sports participation. They must be registered as a full time student and enrolled in enough classes to be earning at least 3 units of credit.
- Fines must be paid for students to try out for athletics.
- Complete an Impact Test with the trainer. These are good for 2 school years. Ideally they will take them in Freshman and Junior year. Some exceptions to that could be: if you didn't do any athletics your freshman year and you tested as a 10th grader, you moved here and are a new student, or if you tested as an 8th grader, you would then test 10th and 12th grade years. If unsure please contact Activities office.
- Be sure to complete all required information. Student isn't registered until you hit the submit button.
- Final step will be a clearance email we will send to you and the coach. This will happen after your student registration has been looked over for all accurate information, physical has been verified, impact test has been completed, eligibility has been confirmed and fines have been checked and cleared.
Register your family below. This works best on a Computer with Google Chrome as your internet browser.
Click the icon below to begin
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Fawn Rutherford – Athletic Director Administrative Assistant
Phone Number: 636-327-3876 x 26239